Sunday, February 04, 2007

Obligatory Super Bowl Post



Well, as most of you know, I am a Bears fan. So, there will be no question about who I am rooting for in the Super Bowl. I'm not going to make a prediction because, well, as I see it the game could go either way. Lots of factors; will the Bears defense play like they did before the injuries took the fire out of them at the end of the season (but like they did for 3 of the 4 quarters in the championship game), will Rex have a good or a bad game (he seems incapable of having an average game)?

Anyway, I will point out an odd correlation (which goes to show that correlation is not causation). Both of the years that the Bears have gone to the Super Bowl, I spent a large portion of the regular season here in Zagreb. That is a weird coincidence.

I think I get to watch the game on Z1 TV (that's what they are saying at least).

GO BEARS!